Bali, Badung for SURAT KETERANGAN TEMPAT TINGGAL or SKTT or previously call ‘Surat Domisili’ for WNA (Warga Negara Asing).
This letter no longer issued by Klian Dinas (head of banjar administration/kecamatan/kelurahan as per 2015), the letter only issued by Dinas Kependudukan dan Catatan Sipil.
For Canggu Residents you should visit Catatan Sipil, Badung Governor office, JL. Raya Sempidi, Mangupura – Badung.
To save time, here are documents you need, there are always confusion as one district even city to another (Denpasar vs Badung or Bali vs Surabaya) have different requirements, Surabaya for example you only need the copy of some documents and in persons presenting the real one but in Badung, some of the documents need sign/stamp by authorize persons, which can be pain.
1. Form SKTT
2. Copy of Passport (Badung : need stamp/sign from consulate).
3. Copy of STM (Surat Tanda Melapor) from Head Police Office (POLRES/POLDA)
4. Copy last KITAS (Badung : need stamp/sign from Immigration).
5. Photo 3 x 5 = 3 pcs
6. Photo 2 x 3 = 2 pcs
7. Copy IMTA (for who working here)
8. Copy KK (Family Card, to whom holding spouse sponsor KITAS, oh and maybe bring the copy of married certificate also..just in case) and Copy ID of sponsor.